Christian Churches Endorse Dog Meat For Christmas

www.FightDogMeat.com, pet centric, #fightdogmeat

Christian Churches Endorse Dog Meat For Christmas

One of the biggest customers of the dog meat trade are Christian faith churches and their parishioners, making Christmas the busiest time of the year for many dog butchers throughout Asia. During one of my trips to Vietnam a dog butcher told me “Christians eat more dog meat than anyone because the churches order it for their festivals so the Christians want to eat it every time they celebrate something.”

In South Korea, mainstream christian churches of all denominations have occasional congregational picnics where a live dog is taken along, thinking it’s having a fun day out. As the women prepare side-dishes, the men string the dog up from a branch in a tree and beat it to death, as it hangs helplessly. I have personally fought about this with South Korean Christians and I’ve been told to my face that the dog died in a beautiful setting so what else could it want? [I am not kidding!]

In Indonesia dog meat is served at many christian bible study groups, to encourage people to attend and learn about love and compassion! One particular christian minister from the United States, living and teaching Christianity in Indonesia, videoed himself and his wife making dog meat stews for his bible study parishioners, which I featured on Fight Dog Meat’s website. When he realized he was featured on my website, he panicked and removed his videos and locked up his account, but he still promotes and distributes dog meat as a christian meal for his parishioners.

I know a lady who attends a christian church in Cambodia which kills dog meat dogs each Sunday morning, right before they give their sermon, to encourage people to attend for the meal of dog meat which follows the sermon. The lady I know said she always goes late, to avoid the horrific screams of the dogs being killed. She does NOT eat dog meat. Every christian church in her area of Cambodia kills dog meat dogs for it’s parishioners, so she can’t just go to another church. She told me that as an animal lover, attending church leaves her deeply distressed and suffering depression.

A couple of years ago in Indonesia, with my friend Nancy, I was instrumental in closing a dog meat farm down, at a children’s orphanage, which was connected to a United States franchise of Christian churches (name known but temporarily withheld). This US church has 620 congregations in the USA and 2,400 churches worldwide.

The US church elders knew the orphanage had a dog meat farm, and would send their American missionaries to train future missionaries, or stay at the orphanage before going to other islands. More than one American missionary had a “screaming” reaction to the brutal slaughter of the orphanage’s dog meat dogs. One missionary had to be sent back to America.

The little orphan children regularly witnessed the dogs being brutally slaughtered and would weep and say they “couldn’t stop hearing the dogs’ screaming.” The dead dogs would then be served to the weeping children as their dinner. Many of the little orphan children suffered on-going nightmares and bed wetting each time they witnessed another brutal slaughter from the hands a dog butcher from Sulawesi.

I am pleased to report that we managed to remove all the dogs and NO MONEY was paid to the orphanage or the dog butcher! A huge fight erupted and things were tense, but all the dogs were removed into rescue and all the cages removed and never replaced. One dog gave birth to a litter of puppies the day after being rescued, and all the animals were successfully re-homed into loving homes where they’re still living today.

The dog and cat meat trade is full of harsh realities and we shouldn’t not turn away from these things which make us uncomfortable. There are many more examples which I could have used, however, in 2017 I’ll publish a number of articles based on my own personal experiences in relation to mainstream Christianity and the dog meat trade.

Please join our Worldwide Event 20 MAY, 2017: Kindness And Compassion Day, to call for animal protection laws and an end to the dog and cat meat trade. We hope to have 20+ countries taking place, and so far five dog eating countries have confirmed they’ll be joining us. This is your opportunity to stand shoulder to shoulder with front line animal rescuers who LIVE on the front lines! These are the people we need to support because these are the people who their own governments will listen to, to bring much needed changes. For more information: please EMAIL me: CONTACT@FIGHTDOGMEAT.COM.

Michele Brown,

CHINA: Stop Dog Meat Abuse

AFRICA: Evala Dog Eating Festival: Stop Dog Meat Abuse

PHILIPPINES: Stop Dog Meat Abuse

SOUTH KOREA: Stop Dog Meat Abuse

NIGERIA: Stop Dog Meat Abuse

INDONESIA: Stop Dog Meat Abuse

To help animals in Vietnam please consider making a small $5 donation to the Vietnam Animal Aid And Rescue shelter (VAAR), who save all animals, including injured animals from the streets and dog meat dogs and cats. VAAR run a Vet Training Education Program to teach local vets and trainees, humane practice on pets within Vietnam, as many local Vietnamese vets do not use anesthetic on dogs or cats during open surgery!
VAAR Website Donation Link: http://vietnampetsandvets.com/donate/ or Direct Paypal: cat.besch@gmail.com

Please visit our sister site:
FACEBOOK: Rescuer’s Heart For Animals
WEBSITE: www.HeartForAnimals.com
FACEBOOK: Love Animals Club

(Photo not credited to Fight Dog Meat)
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
PLEASE CREDIT THE ORGANIZATION WHEN SHARING

38 thoughts on “Christian Churches Endorse Dog Meat For Christmas

1. Margaret Jean Mould - December 21, 2016 at 12:42 pm

God does not want this. They are mental perverts! I believe in God but not in the churches! Which God would want these innocent animals to be slaughtered in such a way. They are all mentally retarded but their KARMA will get them in the end!

• Jeannie - December 21, 2016 at 9:49 pm

I agree..churches make their own rules and are so bloody corrupt …they are evil unto themselves and seem to get away with the most vile actions that some humans dish out and have done since time began…give me Mother Earth ❤

• Cherryl Gallo-Trapolsi - December 24, 2016 at 10:03 am

Thank u for that profoundly TRUE statement! SCUMBAGZ!

2. Mary seni - December 21, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Evil devil monsters. Burn in the hot place soon!!!! Torturing and killing innocent creatures is not in God’s plans!!! You are satanic…not Christian!!!

3. Sara Troy - December 21, 2016 at 8:03 pm

This is sick ungodly and morally wrong, stop this now

4. Herman Morren - December 21, 2016 at 8:21 pm

When people abuse animals, they abuse also people, this next step is very small.

5. Devyani Chauhan - December 21, 2016 at 8:27 pm

You attract what you give…same fate will definitely meet the perpetrators of this horrible crime.

6. Mark van der Putten - December 21, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Animals should not be tortured and murdered for human greed and pleasure.

7. Michaela Fahmawi - December 21, 2016 at 9:22 pm

😥

8. CRYSTAL MEDOWS ( BARLOR ) - December 21, 2016 at 10:30 pm

and they’re suppose to be Christian’s
    yeah right
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

9. ivy weaver - December 22, 2016 at 1:09 am

stop this !
    if any living being shows intelligence memory feeling and recognition you do not stab it bleed it out chopped it up cook it up and serve it for food stop it

10. Michael Mossucco, Jr. - December 22, 2016 at 4:43 am

This is so wrong and truly needs to stop.

11. Alison - December 22, 2016 at 5:38 am

No way is this Christian. Those with evil within them are the perpetrators.

12. Ellenbking - December 22, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Thank you. For your helping the dogs

13. Joy doogan - December 22, 2016 at 2:50 pm

All gods creatures should be treated with kove and respect, this is sick, dogs are pets, part of families, what kind of church condones this?

14. Martha Rowe - December 22, 2016 at 2:54 pm

These people will pay the penalty for cruelty. God will never condone this cruelty. It is sick and inhuman. It is the practice of demons.

15. Marianne Pena - December 22, 2016 at 5:30 pm

They don’t tie up other animals like that! What the hell is wrong with those people. They make me sick I’m so thankful I don’t eat meat!

16. jbdean - December 22, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Please remember that if you are against dog and cat meat for food you must also be against cow, pig, sheep, rabbit, chicken, turkey, duck, and all other animals for meat. They ALL feel the same fear and pain and none should be murdered for their flesh. Human-pig-cow-sheep-rabbit-chicken-turkey-duck-etc, we are all sentient beings. We all deserve to live our lives free of pain and suffering.

17. Maureen Smit - December 22, 2016 at 7:04 pm

This is an evil practice!

18. gavin - December 22, 2016 at 7:08 pm

Pigs are smarter. You going to save their bacon too, or stick to the cuddly animals?

19. Audra Albury - December 22, 2016 at 8:56 pm

This is no sign of Christainanity…….this is signs of the satanic devil and it needs to STOP. Next, they will try and say the churches have us wanting to sacrifice and eat our young. Absolutely disgrace to the human kind.

20. Mona Bennight - December 23, 2016 at 12:56 am

THIS IS JUST EVIL …. THE DEVIL WILL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR THESE PEOPLE..

21. AY - December 23, 2016 at 1:21 am

This is really sad, the only religion i know is kindness, if you cant help them pls,,dont hurt them. Some people are sick bastard, they are truely monster and deserve root in hell ! May KARMA treat you back well, enjoy…

22. Ann Continolo - December 23, 2016 at 3:10 am

this makes me so upset there’s other kind food of fruit vegetables whatever not dogs they have feelings They could be the pets in ur home ! This is so brutal stop it now now ! Shut them all down ! Please ! Dam it !

23. James Lamusga - December 23, 2016 at 6:37 am

HORRIBLE” THIS MUST STOP’ IMMEDIATELY “!!!

24. Ali - December 23, 2016 at 4:11 pm

If people think that this is wrong, why eat any type of meat at all? I’m not having a go at anyone but all animals suffer when killed to be consumed

25. Jagadamba Dasi - December 23, 2016 at 5:08 pm

I am following this site because I abhor the idea of eating a dog. I am sickened by the cruelty and the torture. Every time I see this I start crying.

26. Zoe James - December 23, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Disgusting & barbaric behaviour. Nothing Christian about treating any of gods creatures this way! Appalled 😫😤

27. Sever - December 23, 2016 at 8:32 pm

People doing this deserve the same treatment. ..

28. MIchele Brown - December 23, 2016 at 10:18 pm

AUTHOR COMMENT: This article is written to show the depth of the dog meat trade and is not an attack on Christianity. On a daily basis I communicate with animal rescue teams who ‘live’ in dog meat countries and some of them are Christian, some are Muslim, some are atheist, and so on, and ‘none’ of them eat dog or cat meat! Some readers are misrepresenting the wording so please let me clarify: a) Christmas is one of the busiest times of the year for dog meat butchers in dog eating countries, b) as dog meat is also seen as a festive dish eaten for celebrations, and c) dog meat is regularly provided by some Christian ministers in dog meat countries to entice parishioners. The examples used are from my own personal experiences, from people I know in real life. // I am writing the full story of the orphanage, and will contact the US organization and ask them for a statement, as a right of reply, and then I’ll publish the story with the name attached. // I am vegan and my other Facebook site Rescuer’s Heart is for ‘all’ animal species. In my real life I look after approximately 120+ Kangaroos, 20+ Koalas, and thousands of other wildlife, bird life, marine life and reptiles. I also rescue for a national animal organization and I’m on-call 24/7 for wildlife and domestic animals. // A number of readers are missing the main points of the article, because their so busy being offended because I used the word “christian”, and for that I’m receiving death threats, nasty abuse, and hopes for my demise – as part of their defense of Christianity. Once again: the article is not about religion! it is about the depth of the dog meat trade and its misuse from persons in power in dog meat countries who use it as a tool to entice parishioners. // I am fighting for animal protection laws and to help end the ‘global’ dog and cat meat trade. If we can’t have an adult discussion about it because we’re too scared to face some cold hard truths, how the hell are we going to end the trade? I am not going to dumb down anything about animal cruelty just so some people can feel better about themselves – it’s not written to make people feel good or bad – its written as a voice for the dogs and cats trapped in the dog meat trade. Knowledge is power and I’m trying to help people see what we are fighting behind the scenes, not just the surface happy snaps, for a feel-good moment. The dog and cat meat trade is NOT a pet shop franchise – it’s an atrocity which deals in misery, so MY focus will remain on the animals in critical need.
    Michele Brown
    Founder.
    Fight Dog Meat.

29. Nikki Hall - December 24, 2016 at 8:01 am

Thank you Michele…excellent article and easy to understand. (for some of us…) Thank you for putting this information out there, for all to see. I am trying to exclude meat from my diet, but it is a struggle at times. I believe the majority of people are having difficulty understanding that meat is meat, no matter what creature it comes from and because the Bible doesn’t make the statement clear “do not eat any meat” causes some to feel that Our Creator is ok with eating certain species of animals. I know in my heart, that a God who would love so much, as to sacrifice His Son/Self, to save our souls…would love the animals to the same extent and would consider eating the flesh of another being an abomination. People forget that the Word was translated by the biggest predator on Earth, man himself. It’s comforting to know also, that not all humans give in easily to sin, because of their fears. Keep up the good work! Your compassion and love that you feel for the voiceless is priceless!

30. Schmidt - December 24, 2016 at 11:11 am

Stop it. Please.

31. jOHN H - December 24, 2016 at 11:34 pm

Very sick twisted people who do this to Dogs Dogs have feeling just like people it is very cruel and needs to be stoped

32. Stephen Kaufman, MD - December 26, 2016 at 11:07 pm

I appreciate the article, which informs people of yet another cruel practice against God’s creatures. Of course, animal abuse is not a uniquely Christian problem. But, if we Christians are to claim that our faith has changed our lives and inspired us to serve God then, among other things, we and fellow Christians should not participate in the abuse God’s creatures. Another consideration is that we will be much more effective in the campaign against eating dogs and cats if we refrain from eating other creatures.

33. David Watermeyer - December 27, 2016 at 8:21 am

Since I am a 90% vegetarian I agree this is horrific. Yet I suspect a touch of racism here – (I live in South Korea). Americans are likely horrified by this yet even the president will proudly show that he eats turkey for Christmas. As we know countless turkeys are “sacrificed” for Christmas and no one bats an eyelid.
    Yet these same turkey and beef eating “Christians” will self-righteously point at “heartless” Asians for eating dogs because pointing fingers at others is so much easier.
    Don’t get me wrong. I love all animals and am completely against eating ALL of them.
    But I suspect double standards here and a touch of racism.
    Lets wake up and care for others and for all our animals.
    But lets not indulge in racism. Traditionally people have eaten dogs in Korea and thank goodness it seems to be going out with young people doing so less. In the same way traditionally people have eaten countless animals in America. If one does so one is nothing short of a hyprocrite is one points at people from other cultures eating dogs just because dogs are favoured.
    And yes indeed somehow I do think dogs are special. But in all likelihood thats a cultural bias.
    Lets stop this bloody slaughter of dogs – AND other animals too.

• MIchele Brown - December 27, 2016 at 11:55 pm

David please scroll up to read my Author Comment in relation to ‘all animals.’ I am vegan and change starts with us as individuals by the choice we make by what we put on our plate. One of the biggest counter-arguments in defense of the dog meat trade is the question: “so when is your country going to stop eating bacon?” And its a valid question because between piggeries and sow pens, pigs suffer a lot of cruelty, and they’re a highly intelligent and affectionate animal. Thank you for your comment, Michele Brown, Founder. Fight Dog Meat.

34. logan - January 19, 2017 at 3:09 am

I am disturbed by this, but think about those who idolize cows but eat dog… If you are disgusted by this, and are certain that it is not christian then by that logic consider being VEGAN.